Eat Out Devon - Copyright Information
Terms & Conditions
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
Access to and use of eatoutDevon.com is provided on the following basis:
1. By using eatoutDevon.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of eatoutDevon.com If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use eatoutDevon.com
2. We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of eatoutDevon.com
4. You agree to use eatoutDevon.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of eatoutDevon.com.
5. eatoutDevon.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to our products and services is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will eatoutDevon.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of eatoutDevon.com regardless of the form of action.
7. eatoutDevon.com does not warrant that functions contained in eatoutDevon.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that eatoutDevon.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying eatoutDevon.com and products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright.
If you do not want to grant to eatoutDevon.com the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.